Wednesday, May 24, 2017

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT!

Hello Assalamualaikum and Buenos Diaz Everyone.
so there's quite a lot going on lately.. anyway today (aka yesterday aka tuesday) I was supposed to go to the very last class for spanish for intermediate.. the class started at 8am and it ends at 10am and I was quite excited to go during the night before and I even finished all of the homework that Senor Hector gave us last week..and I even charged my fon the night before so that the alarm would wake me up at 6.30am.. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?? I overslept!! I missed my class..I woke up at legit at 9am!! I didn't even hear my alarm..cause you know why? my phone's battery is DEAD! just WHYYYY??!!! I was like so frustrated cause HEY! I EVEN FINISHED MY HOMEWORK!! AND IT WAS THE VERY LAST CLASS FOR THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT I'M TAKING!! AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST MEMORIES THAT I SHOULD HAVE MADE WITH MY DEAREST FRIENDS AND SENOR HECTOR DURING THAT CLASS. BUT IT ALL DIDN'T HAPPEN.. I SWEAR I WAS SO FRUSTRATED..I was so frustrated that I didn't attend my bioanalytical chemistry class conduct by Dr Natanam.. I can't even think properly today..cause things wasn't supposed to be that way..I am legit so sad right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment